ConfettiHeads is a place for any and all people to come and join an online community! This community is for any club, hobbie, extracurricular or entertainment based class. We use the technological world to connect and unite us in our common interests, no matter where we are. Shared passions, fun activities and the joy of community bring us together. Our classes are led by passionate freelance instructors who guide their participants in a skill or hobby that they want to share with our online community: The best community out there!
For us to remain a safe and wonderful place (i.e. the aforementioned “best community out there”) we all must follow an inclusive ConfettiHeads Code of Conduct. Any person in our community that does not follow the Code will be removed at once.
Instructor Code of Conduct
- Create a safe, welcoming space for people of all races, religions, gender identities, ethnicities and sexual orientations.
- Lead classes in a professional and engaging way: be prepared, start on time and treat all Participants with respect.
- Do not teach impaired by drugs or alcohol.
- Comply with our Class Content Policy by offering only secular, objective, age appropriate classes.
- Respond to Participant’s questions and emails promptly.
Participant Code of Conduct
- Come to class on time and be ready to engage.
- Be respectful and mindful of others, allowing everyone to have their own opinions without fear of judgment.
- Provide constructive and helpful feedback on the class for the benefit of the Instructor and other Participants.
- Dress in appropriate attire so that everyone in class feels safe, comfortable and ready to participate.
- Participate, contribute and engage with others. Do not distract or take away from any other Participants learning.
- Ask questions of the Instructor to clarify if there’s something you don’t understand.
ConfettiHeads Code of Conduct
- We welcome participants from all races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations and religions.
- We listen to feedback from Participants, or Parents/Guardians of Participants, and apply changes accordingly.
- We create and enforce policies that make our community a safe and inclusive place for all.
- We will reply to all emails and questions promptly.
We know that sometimes emails get missed and technical issues may arise. We ask that everyone assume the best intentions of our fellow community members and be mindful that mistakes do happen!
Welcome to the community! We’re excited to share it with you!
Written By Myrthin Stagg, Updated April 26, 2020.